Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Litany

I think I'm getting a cold.

I think I know what I'm getting people for Christmas, mostly.

I do not know when I am going to buy said presents.

Except for the ones I can get on Amazon.  Hooray for Amazon.

I am feeling whelmed these days.  Some days it tips into over.  You know.

It would be lovely if we could actually get some snow.  Maybe I will try and pray some snow here. If you don't like it when it shows up, blame me.

At a certain point today I sat at the table with four of my kids (baby was napping) sipping hot cocoa.  It was nice.  It lasted for about 2 second.  I guess I'll take what I can get, but I'd really like that cocoa to translate into kids who got along better and stuff.

I really need to go to bed.  It's better to get to bed early than to try and squeeze in a nap.

Sometime I think life would be easier if I were a funner person.  Then I wouldn't hate to buy large plastic toys for my children (which I know I don't have to do, and I usually don't, but you know, where's the fun in that? blah, blah).

This blog post is getting to be like one of those conversations you shouldn't have before you go to bed because it's not constructive.  So let that be a lesson to you: sometimes it really is better to go to bed instead of hashing things out.  You'll feel better in the morning.

Hey, snow?  Coming?

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! From what I hear, your prayer really worked. Could pray for some snow to fall in Henderson, please?

    ReplyDelete