Monday, November 28, 2011

ramble

I really like looking at colored christmas lights.  But I think our house would look pretty cool in a red and white candy cane theme.  But still, colored lights!

I'm thinking of starting a new blog.   I'm thinking of stopping blogging.

I need to do the dishes.  There are a multitude of them on the counter.  But I am waiting to know for sure that the kids are asleep, first.  They probably are.  And it seems totally odd that I must wait to do the dishes just in case the kids are not asleep but trust me on this one.  I do and I will.

Oh help.  Like any of it really matters.  But it kind of does.

I need to go to bed soon.  But you know: dishes: kids asleep: waiting.  And so it goes. {Which, we can all agree on this one, even I agree with myself on this one: And So It Goes by Billy Joel is a pretty awesome song.  The End.}

2 comments:

  1. I just listened to that song because you brought it up. I'm really in a colored Christmas lights mood this year. Don't know why. Maybe I just needed more color in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you if you stop blogging. I have to say I hope you don't but there is something about being either in or out. It's hard to be luke warm. (Actually I should say I will miss your writing - I hope to still see you even if you stop blogging.)

    ReplyDelete