Friday, April 23, 2010

Not Much to Say



This picture reminds me of the coast near Saint Brieuc, France. It's a quaint little town that I love, full of narrow cobblestone streets and small bakeries. Mmmm. Pain au chocolat or a small brioche.

It's rainy today. The local NPR station is on their last day of their fund drive. They sound a tad desperate. It may be that the recession is catching up to them. Who knows. That said, it seems like the last day always pulls some procrastinators out of the woodwork.

Maybe it's a good day for some hot cocoa. Some poetry. A nap.

Or nothing at all.

Or

maybe an ice cream sundae.

Because it's rainy and gray and a little blah, so really, why not?

1 comment:

  1. At least you're still listening. I turn off the radio for a week and try to make do with my podcasts when I'm in the car. Maybe I should let the guilt get to me and make a darn contribution already, but it's easier just to turn them off. I'm so bad.

    Hope the sun shines today!

    ReplyDelete