Monday, November 15, 2010

No Matter the Weather We're Always Together



It's a little chilly.

Maybe time for some hot chocolate.

I'm tired of feeling under the weather.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I will feel over the weather, even if it's snowing. That way I can get my house clean. It needs it desperately. My floors are dying to be vacuumed.

I had hopes for feeling over the weather today, but baby didn't want to spend much time in his own bed last night, apparently didn't eat much yesterday because he was genuinely hungry all night long, and this morning we had some re-entry problems for getting back into the swing of things. Hence: still a little under.

Tomorrow I need to go to the store for Santa. He needs me to pick up some Zhu Zhu pets and a Parcheesi board game for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment