Thursday, January 24, 2008

semi-thaw

Got this from Mary, at Owlhaven who got it from someone else. Semi-original is good for me!

Tomorrow: is Friday! I'm not sure why that is so exciting. Friday isn't what it used to be. But some habits die hard, I guess.

Feeling: Sort of tired. I woke up feeling stiff and not quite rested. Bummer.

Happy Because: My sis and I have a West Wing night planned tonight!

Today I: will hopefully get my bed made, and do a little writing, and avoid the computer after I'm done blogging. Maybe I'll make some cookies.

Laundry: is a constant around here. Always more to be done. I've done some this morning. I'll do more this afternoon.

Something I know: Folding laundry really isn't all that bad, but I inevitably put it off. And off. And off.

Something I don't know: Why do I put off folding laundry?

Currently reading: The Age of Turbulence - by Alan Greenspan

Wanting: A house that I can afford, that I want, that we can fit into, that I can afford. Come on housing market! A little more down-turn here, please! (Sorry to all you sellers- but the dream is over. Your house is not worth that much!)

Favorite gadget: Hmmm. I guess I'm not really a gadget person.

Thankful that: It's nearing the end of January. I'm anxious to get to Spring.

Wondering why:

Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie.
A fly can't bird but a bird can fly.
Ask me a riddle and I reply,
Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie.

(My regards to Winnie-the-Pooh).

1 comment:

  1. "Wanting: A house that I can afford, that I want, that we can fit into, that I can afford. Come on housing market! A little more down-turn here, please! (Sorry to all you sellers- but the dream is over. Your house is not worth that much!)"

    Ditto :) !!

    ReplyDelete