Monday, January 10, 2011

pj's forever. and ever.

I am still in my pajamas. I did bathe this morning. Early, too. Too early to get dressed in normal clothes after. But let's face it: I am a pajama person. It's just where I fall along the spectrum of things. Although part of it may have to do with a post-partum body and it's sneaky, flabby ways. That said, today as I was going through some clothes (it's time for the semi-annual good will drop-off) I discovered I could fit into a pair of pants I had absolutely no expectations for, so that was exciting.

I will change into said pair of pants when I got out to dinner tonight for my sister's birthday. She will be there, too, of course. I don't go out to eat for birthdays just at random. Although that would be kind of a funny thing to do. Hey, it was your birthday yesterday! I went to Macaroni Grill in celebration! What did you do? Actually, I probably wouldn't go to Macaroni Grill. But that's beside the point.

The real question is, while I am out to dinner, what is the rest of my family going to eat? Pasta? Pizza? Hmm. I will sit here in my pajamas while I figure this out. The End.


4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your posts! Looking forward to your saga through the new year and whatever it may bring. Life is surprising. I am continually surprised that I have three wonderful grown children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a pajama person but I can understand the comfort side of that attire. Just seems that it's hard to get much done in pajamas. Perhaps that is the point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it's cold outside, as in consistently FREEZING, pj's are a comfortable option because you have no desire to run here and there. It's just awkward when someone comes to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your thoughts. I know English bad. Your article inspires good.

    ReplyDelete