Friday, May 29, 2009

*Yawn!*

A little tired.

Sprinting in slow motion.

Trying to teach my son some self-control by using time-out methods. He is currently screaming about not being able to reach his flip flop. The lonely sandal is sitting on the floor by the window a few feet away from him. He is insisting he can not reach it!!!! His sister has decided to take pity on him because his maniacal screaming was interrupting her PBS Kids show. My children; they have such grace.

I lost my tape gun yesterday. My mom lent me hers so I could get packing again, but seriously. A lost tape gun is detrimental to one's mental health when getting ready to move.

Putting in recess lighting in the new house today. Which is an old house. Just new to us. With lots of weeds in the flower beds.

But at least we are proud owners of a brand new trimmer, as well as a lawn mower.

Well, off to get things done. Hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. I sympathize with your son. Not being able to reach a flip flop is disastrous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to teach the same lessons to my son. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand slow motion. Fortunately I got to go back to sleep for two hours after I got Rebecca up for summer band at 6 (what the heck this is the first day of summer vacation!) and got her there by 7. So I might have enough energy NOT to scream for a flip flops. Lucky for everyone currently I don't know where mine are and my tie shoes were within reach.

    ReplyDelete