Wednesday, January 3, 2007

post-holiday recoup

Happy After-the-Holidays, everyone. If you're at all like me, you are looking around at a house that could use some touch-up, the last of the gifts received need to find a home, and the ornaments and decorations need to be put away until the next year. Actually, my decorations are down and put away. There are a few items that got left behind, but since everything was so tightly and efficiently packed in, they will have to wait until next year to be re-united with the Christmas crew. The items include: some little Christmas movies on VHS, Scrooge on DVD, Christmas pillow cases, and a little rubber reindeer that can just hang out in the toy box until it next year, or until it gets thrown away.

Anyway, I can tell my brain needs to take a brief break from the serious thinking that, obviously, this blog requires, and clean out a cupboard or two. So, if I miss a few consecutive days of posting this week, that's why. I'm recharging.

2 comments:

  1. wow good job on getting the decorations down, my hubby is bugging me to get it done but i dont want to until i invite my mom over to see my tree b/c i'm so gosh darn proud of it. hopefully it will be down before the end of the month. good luck on the recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I feel like I have to clean out everything after Christmas. Maybe that's why I dread January a bit--too much reorganizing!

    ReplyDelete