Monday, May 5, 2008

home again, home again, jiggity jog

Not really my house. But wouldn't that be fun, if it were?

My guest stint at Design Mom was a lot of fun. Who knew a post on public radio would be a hit? My number of visitors shot up so dramatically I had to bring my binoculars if ever I decided to check my stats so I could gaze up at the summit. I expect things to calm down and level out this week to their normal plane. It isn't extravagant by half but it does offer a consistent amount of padding above the baseline.

I do hope I have a few people who decide to stick around. Sort of like at the end of Charlotte's Web when all of her many, many little baby spiders come out of the egg sac and are all over the place, and then they all float off into the air, carried away forever and Wilbur is heartbroken. But then he discovers that there are three little spiders left, to carry on their mother's legacy and friendship with Wilbur. And they all lived happily ever after.

Like that. Except without the broken-heartedness, and maybe more than three extra visitors.


I had fun blogging here last week, too. Especially the boggle post. And if I can ever find the remaining letter dice, I may institute a weekly boggle game. We'll see what happens when I clean out my daughter's bedroom today.

5 comments:

  1. It was amazing to see how talented the bogglers are out there. Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job, Allysha! I loved reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your posts and will be sticking around for more

    ReplyDelete