Monday, October 30, 2006

yes, I did.

I ate our bag of Halloween candy. The entire bag! It was a small bag. Really, quite small. We only get about 5 trick-or-treaters here (if that), which was why I was able to rationalize a little candybar here, a little candybar there. And then, they were gone! I know for a fact that Ben helped me out in the beginning. And I'm really hoping he helped me out there at the end, too. But I'm not holding my breath. I am going to do some sit-ups. And try to ignore the new bag of Halloween candy sitting on my table. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. You did good. I ate both bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the reasons why i havent bought any halloween candy, i guess i finally better do iton my way home from work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing--its so good to know that others also have this problem. Grr... why do I plan ahead and buy candy in the beginning of October for a holiday at the end. I actually had to buy yucky candy that I wouldn't be tempted to eat this time, but instead, I'm sure I'll be known forever as the cheap lady giving out chalky candy. Stay away from that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After vowing that I wouldn't even open the bag before Halloween I ended up having my husband hide the candy from me in our house. It was just dwindling way too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make Fred take it to work with him. Otherwise I just can't face myself in the mirror the next day.

    ReplyDelete