Thursday, April 17, 2008

blah, blah, blah...

I'm looking for a picture. I know it's around here somewhere. I saw it not too long ago. At least I think it hasn't been too long. Sometimes last week was really last year, but what can you do about it?

Looking for this picture is what set off my cleaning escapade yesterday, alas, I got caught up in the cleaning and never did find the picture. I'd like to find it because I want to blog about it. It's a good picture.

The pollen count is high today. I don't like pollen. Unless it could somehow lead me to that photograph for which I have been searching far and wide. And it won't.

And so, now it's time for me to finish this random, babbling blog post. Do you think Thumper's mom might have said "if you can't blog something nice or interesting, don't blog anything at all"? This post probably wouldn't pass that criteria, would it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's not that bad. Just took my allergy pill after nearly blowing the top of the house off in a sneezing fit for a king. :)

    ReplyDelete